Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Migraine Blog - starting the diet

The piece of any good diet that you look forward to has to be the list of possible foods you can eat.

My list is short.

I bought tortillas and cottage cheese, along with a big bag of broccoli and green beans. I can have fresh cuts of meat. I am really sad about no onions or avocados or vinegar or cheese. Truly depressing!

So I begin:

Day 1
Whole grain cereal with milk

cottage cheese with some strawberry jam on top

salmon pressure cooked with seasonings
brown rice done in rice cooker

salad with feta cheese and a tablespoon of blue cheese dressing (cheat)

popcorn

Day 2
scrambled eggs
crepes with lignonberry jam
creme fresh
(we went to IKEA for breakfast :-)

boiled broccoli with butter and salt

pork tenderloin
mashed potatoes
green beans
cornbread

Migraine still alive and well. Took a hydrocodone to go to sleep...

No comments: